17 December 2010

Technical Difficulties

I have encountered some minor technical difficulties, namely that the plug adapter I bought (For "Europe") does not work here. I will work on finding a correct one and until then, will keep taking photos.

Florence is so beautiful that I could cry - everything is astounding, and I am surrounded by delicious food and decadent shops.

People say that there are no traffic laws in Italy: that is not true. In fact, there are two and they are easily codified. They are:

1. Show no fear.
2. Show no mercy.

It is terribly cold today, but I must get to my school to pay the last of my bills and drop off some luggage.

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Something about the mental image of Feliciano behind the wheel of a car and much more frightening.
    Again.
    After you convinced it out of me.
    Thanks.

    ...you can ignore the FB post. /derp. I'm glad you got there just fine and all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this code. I shall remember it if I am ever in Europe, and Italy specifically.

    ReplyDelete