29 December 2010

Day 13: Toscana Mia Amore

No photos today. I have finally returned to Florence, which really is my favorite city out of all that I have seen (with a close second being the utterly charming Lucca). I am indescribably happy to be back, and have treated myself to a truly wonderful meal of green tortelloni with truffle, ricotta, sage, and butter, plus red wine (these Tuscan reds are so spicy and alive!), pannacotta, coffee, biscotti... truly a delight.

My current hotel does not have internet, so I am not sure when I will update next with photos, but I will be thinking fondly of all of you. <3 Thank you all so much for your kind comments. I can't describe how happy I am that you are enjoying this blog.

Before I log off from this internet café, I would like to announce that I will be offering prints of all of my photos when I return to the States. I print through Kinko's because their rates are reasonable and the print quality is very good. If any of my photos catch your eye, please feel free to contact me (comment, e-mail, LJ, or Facebook are all fine) and we can discuss price, size, method of delivery, or any other questions that you might have. If I owe you for Christmas/other holiday/birthday/gift of any kind, you may end up with some whether you ask or not!

Ciaociao! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment